Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nurseries: Lay Baby Lay




How are y'all doing in this heat? I was out on the lake yesterday and burnt my lip...from the sun! I hate it, I so hope it doesn't turn into a fever blister!
Well, I have this blog that I love to visit. She is SO inspiring and finds the cutest things for kids rooms and nurseries. So if I am pregnant soon, my little love for her blog will quickly turn into a full-on obssession!
Lay Baby Lay, here are some of her amazing design boards for nurseries.



Baby Love Bug? How cute is that?! I also found this cute baby source through her site, LittleChoux. They have adorable stuff like this...



6 comments:

Special 'K' said...

Thanks for sharing, I adore you beautiful striped puppy he is so cute. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Cute nurseries for sure! And as a lifelong wienie dog owner, that pillow is the bomb!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Holly Gruszka said...

Really cute! I've seen some of her design boards on Pinterest and always admire them. I think I have the most fun with rooms for children - the possibilities are endless!

toko baju online said...

thanks for that great info

The Tiny Abode said...

Lay Baby Lay is one of my favorite sites for baby inspiration! Good choice!

ceramic tile installed st paul said...

So cute, shaped like a dachshund breed is this a pillow or stuff toy?