Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Now where was I.....


Sorry ya'll!!! I got a little distracted by a spring break. (This is where teaching pays off!) It was wonderful. Out of ten days, we spent approximately one day at home. So, needless to say, I didn't get a ton of projects done. However we did make a trip to Ikea and I am happy to say that our master bedroom and sunroom are complete. A little advise..if you want curtains, start your search at Ikea, I got four pairs of curtains for $40!!! (You'll see these pictures later in the week) I also finished the cherry blossom tree motif in the bathroom and I painted a sweet little birdhouse.
Part of my spring break was spent with my two neices, Lily and Lucy. They're hilarious and I love them, so I just had to share some pictures.
Once again, I am so sorry for my absence, and I am very excited about my two new followers, WELCOME!!!! Hope you enjoy...
Lucy (or as Lily calls her "my ucy")
And Lily, sporting her "dressed down" look...underwear and a bag of chocolate.
My motif...
And the birdhouse hotel.

No comments: