Thursday, March 25, 2010

Help me please..


So...I feel like I need to be resuscitated, I feel so unmotivated today. Tuesday, I was going strong, painting my birdhouse (had a HORRIBLE day at school, but tried not to let it slow me down). Will and I were sitting in the sunroom, he was putting together some Ikea storage boxes for me, and I was painting. I lifted my half gallon of paint by the lid, because I'm very smart, and the bottom fell out, literally. The yellow paint splattered EVERYWHERE; Will and I sat for a few seconds and just stared at each other in disbelief. Needless to say, the projects were put on hold, to clean the rug, the boxes, the floor, etc.

Sorry ya'll I've been busy with other things...I'm a teacher so that takes up a little time, stinky. I wanted to find some awesome inspirational pictures but I am just so not feeling it today...I feel like Im some where out there....

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are like the most motivated person I know. You are ALWAYS working on some sort of project! Your evenings and weekends seem like they are always so productive... unlike myself. So I think you deserve a break! Relax! And don't give yourself such a hard time for not finishing a project right away. Sorry about the paint though. Sounds like a pain. I'm sure you can never even tell it happened now. Love you and miss you girl!

Design Blooms said...

I hear ya Lindsey! Thanks! I know I need to not be so hard on myself-If only I didnt have to teach!